Download our color by number printables FREE download, featuring four pages of math engagement for 1st and 2nd graders!
Do you enjoy finding ways to keep your students engaged during independent work? Then do we have a new FREEBIE for you? Our free color-by-number worksheets feature four pages of fun math engagement! These color-by-number practice sheets can help enhance the skills with addition and subtraction math facts with every stroke of the crayon. Your students can get ready to add a blast of fun to their boring math practice with these fun-filled color-by-number addition and subtraction practice sheets!
- Grab the free math coloring sheets
- Why use color-by-number sheets?
- Ways to use the free color by number worksheets
Why Use Color by Number printables free sheets?
Students love a variety of independent activities to keep learning fun. Color-by-number sheets are a great option. They are self-checking (students should be able to see if they have colored something wrong), are a variety of (seasonal) designs, and provide skill practice. Our latest freebie supports addition and subtraction skills.
This freebie is part of a year-long bundle. In fact, there are a few different color by number sheet bundles based on the skill you are working for. Head to the color-by-number SHOP.
Ways to use this FREEBIE
So, how can these sheets be successfully used in the classroom? There are a couple of ways!
1. Use as an individual math station
These sheets can be completed independently and checked by the teacher with a quick glance.
2. Practice 2-digit addition and subtraction with and without regrouping
Each color-by-number sheet includes a variety of 2-digit math problems with and without regrouping. Half of the sheets are addition and half of the sheets are subtraction. Each sheet comes with an answer key as well. Perfect for quick and meaningful sub plans, homework, or early finisher assignments!
3. Differentiate more easily with one of our seasonal packs!
Each student in the classroom may need to work on a different math skill. Color by number addition and subtraction can help students develop mental math skills, as well as build an understanding of numbers and operations. With regular practice, children can become confident in their ability to solve addition and subtraction problems independently. With all of this- Guess What? Teaching Times 2 has you covered! The skills covered in the color-by-number packs include:
- 2-Digit Addition & Subtraction
- Basic Facts
- Fall Themed 2-Digit Addition & Subtraction
- Fall Themed Addition & Subtraction to 20
- Winter Themed 2-Digit Addition & Subtraction
- Winter Themed Addition & Subtraction to 20
- Spring Themed 2-Digit Addition & Subtraction
- Spring Themed Addition & Subtraction to 20
- Summer Themed 2-Digit Addition & Subtraction
- Summer Themed Addition & Subtraction to 20
Ready to get these four free color-by-number sheets rocking in the classroom? Get your FREEBIE instant download by clicking below!